Nowadays few couples have lived a married life successful. The happily ever after story is no longer exists with today's generation. As the percentage of Divorce and Annulment cases are increasing.
But I will consider the couple I met in Bali, who married at a very young age. They were blessed with two lovely grown-up daughters.
Despite of being married for 31 years, the love, trust, sweetness and affection still present in their relationship.
|You're still the one, after 31 years|
Here are the tips to fall in love with your spouse/partner all over again:
(source: http://iheartintelligence.com/ author by: Milen Raychev)
- Realize what made you love them in the first place.
- Communicate with your partner how do you feel about the relationship
- Pay attention to your partner.
- Think about how often you actually share a physical contact.
- The longer you keep yourself away from other people, the harder it will be to get back to them.
- Never allow a negative thought.
- You have to stop looking for perfection.
- To make them love you again. Increase mutual understanding by working together to meet each other's needs.
- Focus on all the positives of the relationship.
- Travel together into new places.
- Admired them as you admire them in the past.
- Approach your relationship with complete trust.
Above all put God as the center of your relationship. And everything will be all right.