Monday, December 22, 2014

Light of one's life


Not all couples are blessed with a child. Some parents adopt kids for them to be fruitful in terms of parenthood. This is another article of mine and the experienced I felt capturing the moment of these kids.
I am so thankful with my guests, despite the warm weather, they still managed to smile, laugh and crack jokes during the session.

This poem I originally created and photos taken from different Island Resort in Maldives.




The feeling of satisfaction when I carry you
The sound of your laughter melts my heart.
I remember the time, you came into my world,
Mixed emotion filled every corner of the room.



 Feeling proud of myself,
The essence of being a woman.
The pain I've been through, disappeared!
Upon hearing your very first cry.


 Tears running down my cheek,
As you lay down on my chest.
A promise that binds us together, my child.
I hold you tight through ups and downs.








Soon these arms will be old and tired,
And no longer be with you, when my time comes.
Don't forget the arms that molded you,
of what you are now.
This is only my legacy, which you will be reminded of me.






No comments:

Post a Comment