Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Art of Being a Single Woman

It's been eight long years, since my first relationship ended.
I've been enjoying my life as a single woman focusing on my career, parents, loved-ones, friends, self-identity and especially waiting for God's signal to meet a right guy.
I tried joining dating websites with the influence of my friends who found their loving husband and fiance' through online dating. But I failed to find a good man. 
I'm scared to commit mistake again and the fear to easily fall in love.

Sometimes, I feel frustrated but then when I just close my eyes whisper the name of the Lord and believe in His words, I feel at ease.
I am not a perfect woman, I have my flaws and downfall.
From my past, I have learned a lesson and it made me stronger.

myself and my tripod

Being single at the age of 33,  doesn't mean that I don't want to settle down someday.
As a single at this moment, it gives me more time to explore things, to enjoy every opportunity,  and widening my horizon by mingling to other people, accepting their cultures and the likes.

There are so many advantages being a single. I love my life and it gives me more strength and inspiration to dream big and plan goals for the future.




As I end my article, "I will meet the right guy destined to be my lifetime partner. A good man that God has chosen."



No comments:

Post a Comment