Monday, December 5, 2011

Today's final step; Tomorrow's next journey

I am not done with my journey. As i keep my pace and continue searching for something, I still hold on God's hands.  

I traveled from Philippines and across the sea, yet I'm still exploring new world that my eyes can't see. 

I want to dream, believe and succeed someday. I am hoping for a positive results that all of my endeavors will go smoothly according to my plan. I know this is like aiming for a bull's eye that needs concentration, practice and focus on the dartboard.

I was inspired with the lives of those exemplary known people who started from rugs-to-riches per se or from simple ABC's turned to famous and prominent personalities. 

I don't know what and where will 2012 lead me through.. I just go with the current, but it doesn't mean that I will let others decide for myself.

I will paddle my own canoe and direct it according to God's decision. At this point of my life, still enjoying where I am right now. I envy my friends who build their own families and succeed in their careers. But, I don't compete with them. Rather, compete with own self and be contented on what possible opportunities that come my way.

As 2011 closes its page, I am happy and grateful how far the distance I was able to reach.......................... I will continue my own race until I gonna say it to myself  'THIS IS THE END of it'

photo courtesy of  IsabelinoAko page (Admin)





2 comments:

  1. Bravo! A Big applause to you Miechelle. Love your points of view ahead of you. Nice Article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ate Filipina Az thank you so much for being supportive. Your blog and life's stories are interesting too. Good day Ate.

    ReplyDelete