Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Journey, My struggle

Thirty-two years of existence and  thirty-two years of overflowing blessings from above. Another year for me to prove my worth. Still a long journey. The road can be slippery or rough. The way can be a wide-winding road.

Living in this world independently is quite tough. Decision-making, saving and investing for something  are my top priorities as this moment. I am not getting any younger anymore. I am looking forward what kind of life I am heading to.

There is no turning back, but face forward and take the challenge along the way. There are lots of single women out there who turned successful in their chosen careers,  who were so contented and happy just being  themselves.

Sometimes, it crossed my mind, how does it feel, having my own family someday. With a loving, responsible, supportive husband and kids who will call me, "Mama". All my fantasies and illusions keep playing behind my mind. Well, to dream is the only free in this world.

People come and go. They can be  good influence or the opposite.. These people made history as part of my past,  my  present or can be part of my future.

I cannot foretell my future nor foresee what will happen at present time.
God only knows what is best for me. Having my faith is the only shield I am clinging on.



Below are my compilations of landscape shots in Dubai and Maldives Island Resort:

No comments:

Post a Comment