Thursday, May 25, 2017

Relationship in Harmony

Falling in love with the right person in God's perfect  timing. Never thought a single man and a single woman are destined to be together.

The couple grew up in the same place and attended same school. However,  during their childhood days, they were unacquainted.


The mysterious way of their love story unfold when I asked, "How did you meet?"

Nowadays, social media including online dating website is the most influential medium in terms of finding a lifetime partner, searching for your better-half, or just merely expanding your circle of friends.

 Indeed,  Adam and Faye are members of the famous online dating website. I will give you a hint. If there is music,  there is harmony.  Who knows you will find it there too, the man or woman you've been waiting for so long.


In fact, I am a member also on this dating website. But I was not that active or serious in searching because I thought, it is only a scam. 

I backed out, when a certain amount appeared on the screen to subscribe and have all the benefits as a member.

First, I feel embarrassed when I join. In the sense that, I don't know which photo shall I upload to catch attention (Hahaha).  I am not confident enough to post photos of myself  in the eyes  of other people whom I don't know. I feel  intimidated looking at others  photo who are like models in Television, Billboards and Magazines.  

But  with the inspirational message from the newlywed   Adam and Faye, time can only tell where and when am I going to meet my future better-half.


To those who are still single and long waiting for their partner, patiently wait and seek guidance to the Lord.

Below is the message from the couple to all members of dating website:

"Give it a go, you have nothing to lose, don't be embarrassed as the one is out there. Online dating increases the chances of you finding them!
We did it and couldn't be happier.  If  we hadn't we wouldn't have found our soulmate!"


"The best thing to hold on to in life is each other"- Audrey Hepburn




No comments:

Post a Comment