Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Relationship stands the test of time

Love is a choice. Relationship is a mutual agreement that needs two people who are willing to weather it out in all the storms to come. Your partner should be your best friend, your lover and your partner for life.
I am back to face my laptop and tap the keyboard again. As I continue my journey in Langkawi, I met Mr. David and Ms. Berta whom I am going to feature on this article.
Happily married for three years and counting.  Both individuals have their own career with hectic schedules but still manage the time to spend holiday together.
The sparkle in their eyes when I popped the question, "How many years you've been together?"
I went through  reading and searching articles related on how to maintain  good relationship in a  long-term basis. I want to share the article of  The Love Queen which she pointed out the keys to make the relationship alive.
  1.  Be happy with who you are. 
  2.  Never brush of your partner
  3. Respect your partner
  4. Trust
  5. Make time for intimacy
  6. Surprise each other
  7. Never forget to be sweet
  8. Do not try to change your partner





11 years of long term relationship

Started dating since High School


Been married for 3 years



Long term relationship will only be successful if both work together with love and full trust. A good relationship is about navigating the numerous differences between you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment