Sunday, October 2, 2011

Innocent turns to be liberated


How would you demand others to respect you, if you alone don't respect yourself?

May not all people were educated and learned. But with values and norms taught by their parents, they will put into practice and remembered throughout their existence.

On the contrary, lots of youth nowadays were liberated. Through my observation younger generations were being influenced by different factors such as: environment, peer groups, time, and media.

Environment because of different people around, you move places and encounter different cultures.

Peer groups because of the people you mingled with, you were curious to try something new and envy others how they carry themselves and face the world.

In time, as youth became matured, everyone is responsible to take every risk without thinking the consequences of it.

In media, through new innovations, they idolized others. They wanted to try and experience some thrill and excitement in part of their growing up.

I want to cite an example of this. I was roaming around Robinson Mall and SM Megamall and saw couples or sweethearts strolling and holding hand in hand. I was gazing to this young girl (as i thought so), wearing a light-fitted sleeve less top and a very short fitted maong short. The guy who is a foreigner (maybe in his late 30's or 40's) dressed-up decently.

I don't want to sound bias here. My point is, the girl should wear a more decent dress without revealing her soul and hidden parts. Besides she's not in a western country. Living in Philippines preserved moral, reputation and integrity.

I witnessed passers-by eyeing the love birds up and down, smirking, and laughing at. I felt sorry to the girl.
I don't blame others the way they judge the girl. If I have only the authority to scold the innocent one and give her an advice, right there and then, I talked to her.

I also don't blame foreigners why they looked at Filipinas as a sex-slaves, domestic wives and submissive partners.

 If we only change our image to a modest, intelligent, brave and truly respectful Filipina, the third world countries will look at us with respect and equal treatment where ever we maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment