Sunday, October 23, 2011

Final tour in Isabela

I was overwhelmed with the positive feedback about my blog. I originally wrote this straight from my thoughts, through my observations and experiences.

I am too thankful to the admin-creator of IsabelinoAko organization on letting me featured the breathtaking and fascinating scenery of Isabela.

I was born in Cordon but never noticed the aesthetic tourist spots Isabela has. Also traveled so many places, yet unknowingly Isabela has hidden towns to be proud of in terms of natural resources and attractive ambiance.

Writing my last article on it, doesn't mean I end up exploring the hidden towns of my beloved province.
 Man-made artistic instructure found in Cordon, Isabela
A first town when you enter Isabela proper




Camp Vizcarra- Ramon, Isabela

 Ilagan, Isabela

Aguinaldo Shrine in Palanan



2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a nice place to visit. Awesome scenic view. I love tropical and would like to retire in a Tropical Country in the future.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13 Aug 2013
      We visited camp vizcarra last month, it was awesome. Circular road under final construction. i recommend for a retreat, picnic, river dipping, or just sight seeing. Together with Magat Dam which is also nearby.
      I'm from Cordon. Living in Brisbane AU half of my life.
      ***manny***

      Delete